Yes, UPBEAT Trailers are legal for use on public roads. We take care of all the required documentation for you so that you can hit the road without any worries. This also includes a license plate which we mount on the trailer for you. You can find more information Here

Yes, it is safe to drive an UPBEAT Trailer. We can provide you with an explanation so that you can start using your trailer fully prepared. We also offer courses for new trailer drivers to confidently hit the road afterwards. Many others have preceded you. Our trailers are made for Thai roads and therefore better than European quality.

We currently manufacturing and distributing our trailers from our new factory next to highway 7. This is also our showroom. You can find this location Here Dealer network

To guarantee the best possible quality of our trailers, our axles are imported from Germany. In addition, some small parts have been imported and the rest is manufactured in house. The galvanization of our trailer, to protect it against rust and improve the quality is done at one of our partners in the Bangkok area. We are extremely proud that we make a product in Thailand that no one else can match, and also made in Thailand. Imported trailers are not build for the Thai roads and therefore won’t last. The road conditions in Thailand demand stronger trailers. In our high-tech factory we make the highest standard of trailers made for suited for Thai roads.

With our 55 standard models you will find the trailer that meets your expectations. Our trailers make your life easy. Whether it allows you to bring your jet ski, boat or motorbike to your holiday destination or solves logistical problems in your business. We have a customer who bought a bike trailer 12 years ago for 37,000 baht and we traded it in for 25,000 baht so the trailer cost him 1000 baht per year. This was possible because we build trailers to last and after a lot of usage still are as good as new.

Each trailer also comes with optional features that you can order as desired. These can be found in the trailer configurator. It is of course also possible to buy towbars from us and have them installed. Come and visit our showroom or look in the configurator at all the options we have to offer!

Yes, we also sell towbars. Please check our FaceBook page for more information https://www.facebook.com/masterhookthailand/

Yes, we have experience in exporting trailers all over the world. If there is a demand, we can meet it. Are you interested in importing our trailers? Please contact us by phone via the contact number and you will be referred.

Currently we have 8 families, which consist of 55 models and these can be configured in 117 different versions. We have a suitable trailer for everyone.

The vital parts such as axles and couplers are imported from Germany. Most other purchase parts are obtained from Thailand and all metal parts are built by ourselves, and support the Thai economy.


Delivery times vary per model. The models we sell every day are in stock. Less often sold trailers we are ready to assemble as all parts including chassis are in stock. These models we deliver within 3 days. Finally there are the large and not often sold models which we manufacture to order. This is of course always in consultation with the customer so that there are no surprises.

Yes, we also deliver the trailers on location. Our delivery costs are 20 baht per kilometer.

Yes, we deliver throughout Thailand.


Yes, if you comply to our conditions.

Yes, but you must meet a number of conditions for this. For more questions about this, please contact us via the ''Contact us'' page.


We require a deposit of 30% for each trailer. The remaining 70% to be paid upon collection/delivery.

Yes, we require a 30% deposit for each trailer.

Yes, we accept cash and there are discounts available when doing so.

Yes, we accept credit card. We have to charge 3% for it.

Yes, we actually prefer a bank transfer and when you pay in full discounts are available.

Yes, we have concluded some treaties with banks, but you can also get an installment from us. Contact us or visit the showroom for more information.

Yes, big companies who do not have a structure to pay a deposit in advance can be exempted by issuing a purchase order.